Are you looking for a way to turn off calls on the TextNow app on your phone? Do you want your phone on silent mode and redirect your calls to the voicemail?
TextNow is a mobile application that provides free texting (SMS) and calling (VoIP) services using an internet connection. Users can send and receive multimedia messages, including pictures and videos.
The app allows users to send and receive text messages, make phone calls, and even receive voicemail messages without requiring a traditional cellular phone plan.
It essentially turns your smartphone or tablet into a phone that can operate over Wi-Fi or a data connection. Users can send and receive unlimited text messages to and from other TextNow users for free.
If you are looking for a simple way to turn off calls on the TextNow app on your Android or iPhone, do not worry, as it can be done easily within a few minutes.
This article will guide you on how to turn off calls on the TextNow app on your Android and iPhone.
How To Turn Off Calls On TextNow On Android & iPhone?
The steps to turn off calls on your TextNow app are the same for both Android and iPhone users. You can turn off calls through both, the TextNow app and the website.
Follow these steps to turn off calls on your TextNow account through the website:
- On the topmost tab, click on My Account.
- Click on the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- On the left side tab, click on Messaging and Calling.
- Click on Calling Settings to make changes in your call settings on your TextNow account.
- Click on the Voicemail option and turn it on. You can also set up the Call Forwarding feature if you have a subscription. This allows you to redirect calls to an alternate number.
Follow these steps to turn off calls on your TextNow account through the app:
- Open the TextNow app on your smartphone or tablet and log in to your account.
- Go to the main menu on the left-hand side tab.
- Click on the Settings option from the list.
- Tap on the Calling option to make changes in your calling settings in the TextNow app.
- Tap on the Voicemail option to turn on your Voicemail. You can also set up the Call Forwarding feature if you have a subscription to the TextNow app. This feature enables you to redirect your calls to an alternate number.