Are you interested in transferring StubHub Tickets?
Maybe you want to transfer the tickets to a friend or you are just curious about the procedure of how you can transfer your StubHub tickets to someone else.
Whatever it is we got you covered. In this article, you will get to know all the questions that you have regarding StubHub ticket transfer and more! So, let’s read!
How To Transfer StubHub Tickets?
To transfer StubHub tickets, log into your account and go to ‘My Tickets’. Select ‘Manage Transfers’, enter the recipient’s email, choose the tickets you want to transfer, and then confirm and send the transfer.
Sending tickets through StubHub is very easy and hassle-free as we will show you below through the steps.
Steps To Transfer StubHub Tickets:
- Open StubHub and log in to your account.
- Find your order by going to “My tickets” and then “Orders.”
- Choose “Manage Transfers“, If the tickets are not transferrable you won’t see this option.
- Enter the recipient’s email address twice and the number of tickets you want to transfer in the “Transfer Tickets” pop-up.
- Go through the instructions and check the boxes then choose “Send”.
You will receive an email from StubHub stating that your Tickets have been transferred.
The other person (receiver) will have to click on the accept button from the email sent to them when they want to accept the transferred tickets.
How To Transfer Mobile Tickets On StubHub?
To transfer mobile tickets on StubHub, simply log in, navigate to ‘My Tickets’, select ‘Manage Transfers’, input the recipient’s email, select the tickets, then confirm and send the transfer.
When you want to transfer mobile tickets you will have to go to your account and from there open your tickets and transfer them to the person’s email to whom you want to send the tickets.
Steps To Transfer Mobile Tickets On StubHub:
- Log into StubHub Account.
- Navigate to ‘My Tickets’
- Click on ‘Manage Transfers’
- Input the recipient’s email and select the tickets to transfer.
- Confirm and send transfer
Why StubHub Mobile Tickets Have No Barcode?
There could be a few reasons why your StubHub mobile tickets have no barcode:
- Delayed Delivery: Some events have delayed delivery, which means the barcode might not be visible until a specific date closer to the event.
- Special Delivery Method: Sometimes, tickets are delivered using a special method that doesn’t involve a barcode, such as a wristband or RFID chip.
- Technical issues: Occasionally, a technical glitch might cause the barcode to not appear on your ticket.
How To Fix StubHub Mobile Tickets Have No Barcode Issue
- If your tickets have a delayed delivery, you simply need to wait until the specified date for the barcode to appear.
- For tickets with a special delivery method, refer to the event organizer’s instructions on how to use your ticket.
- If there seems to be a technical issue, contact StubHub’s customer service for assistance. They can help resolve the problem and ensure you receive your tickets correctly.
Is StubHub Mobile Transfer Safe?
StubHub Tickets Mobile Transfers are very safe as StubHub takes great care not to let their customers go through a fraudulent transfer.
Also in case you fall prey to a scam and do not get your tickets StubHub will refund it to the best of their capabilities and often would even replace your tickets so that you can easily enjoy your event.
If you are the seller then there is no need to worry as StubHub is a safe platform through which you can easily scale your mobile tickets.
Are Mobile Transfer Tickets Safe?
Yes, Mobile Transfer tickets are safe as most tickets are transferred digitally and that’s why they have very little chance of falling open to fraudulent activities.
On the other hand, StubHub keeps a close eye on the tickets, buyers and sellers due to which there is very little chance of any scam.
Also for the select, they have their credit card linked to the StubHub account and in case of any scam, the seller will have to pay a heavy fine that StubHub will deduct from their card.
How Long Does It Take For StubHub Tickets To Transfer?
StubHub notifies the seller of the order within 30 minutes of placing the order.
The seller now will transfer the tickets to your email at the earliest possible time that they can. If you haven’t received the tickets from the seller even after a few days then you can reach out to StubHub Customer Support.
Basically, The time it takes for StubHub tickets to transfer can vary based on a few factors, including the type of event, the seller’s response time, and the ticket delivery method.
Once an order is placed, StubHub generally notifies the seller within 30 minutes. The seller is then expected to transfer the tickets as soon as possible.
This could be almost immediately or it might take a few days, particularly for events that have delayed ticket release policies.
If you haven’t received your tickets within a reasonable timeframe or close to the event date, it’s recommended that you reach out to StubHub Customer Support for assistance.
How To Transfer StubHub Tickets To Apple Wallet?
To transfer StubHub tickets to your Apple Wallet, open the StubHub app, log in and navigate to ‘My Tickets’. Select the ticket you want to transfer and tap on ‘Add to Apple Wallet’, then confirm the action to add it to your Wallet.
You might want to add the tickets from StubHub to your Apple Wallet, in case you have to share the tickets with a third party.
You can easily do that by following the steps below.
Steps To Transfer StubHub Tickets To Apple Wallet:
- Open StubHub App on your phone.
- Login to Your account.
- Navigate to “My Tickets”.
- Tap on the ticket that you want to add to open the details.
- Tap on the “Add to Apple Wallet” option.
- “Confirm” and “Add” it to your Apple Wallet.
Note: Some tickets are not eligible for adding to the Apple wallet. If you can not add the tickets to your Apple Wallet then that might be the reason.