Are you experiencing issues with the Ticketmaster Verified Resale feature?
It can be disheartening when you’re trying to resell your tickets, but the Ticketmaster Verified Resale system isn’t working as expected.
In this article, we’ll guide you through the steps to troubleshoot and resolve the problem of Ticketmaster Verified Resale not working correctly.
How to Fix Ticketmaster verified resale not working correctly?
Down below, we have discussed the solution in step-by-step detail.
1. check your internet connection
A poor or intermittent connection can often be the root cause of difficulties with online services.
You can troubleshoot your internet connection by checking other websites or using another device, and if necessary, restarting your router can often resolve connectivity issues.
Here are the steps to Check your internet connection:
- Turn off your router or modem, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.
- If the problem persists, you can reset your network settings on your device. Go to the network settings menu and look for an option to reset or restart network settings.
- Try connecting your device to a different Wi-Fi network or switch to a cellular data network to see if the issue is specific to your current network.
- If possible, try connecting to the internet using a different device, such as a smartphone or tablet, to see if the issue is specific to your device.
2. Check the Ticketmaster server status
Additionally, it’s essential to verify that the Ticketmaster website or servers are up and running.
Server downtime or maintenance can prevent access to various features, including Verified Resale.
2. Restart the App or Refresh the Page
If you’re using the Ticketmaster app, try restarting it. Close the app completely and then reopen it.
If you’re using a web browser, refresh the page or try using a different browser to see if that resolves the issue
3. Update the Ticketmaster App
If you’re using the Ticketmaster app and encountering issues, it could be due to an outdated app version.
Ensure that you have the latest version of the Ticketmaster app installed on your device, as this can resolve many common problems.
4. Check Resale Availability
It’s important to confirm whether the event and the specific tickets you’ve purchased are eligible for resale.
Some events have restrictions that prevent the resale of tickets, and Ticketmaster will only allow the resale of tickets for participating events.
steps to Check Resale Availability:
- Log into your Ticketmaster account and go to your order history.
- Check for a “Sell Tickets” button or “Sell” button next to the tickets you wish to sell.
- If the “Sell” button is visible and active, resale is available. If it’s grayed out or absent, resale may not be an option.
- Pay attention to any messages indicating that resale is not available for your tickets.
5. try different browsers or devices
If the issue persists, it might be beneficial to try accessing Ticketmaster’s Verified Resale on a different browser or device.
Sometimes, browser-specific issues or device settings can interfere with website functionality.
Using an alternative browser or device can help you determine if the problem is isolated to your initial setup.
6. Contact Ticketmaster Support
If you’ve tried all the above steps and your issue still isn’t resolved, it may be time to contact Ticketmaster’s customer support.
They can provide personalized assistance and help resolve any issues you’re having with Verified Resale.