Are you facing trouble using Pandabuy? The Pandabuy website or its app not working, not loading or crashing are the issues that can arise at any time.
Pandabuy is an e-commerce marketplace based in China to buy any items from local sellers. It is a third-party service website that aids in the quality check and logistics of any item you want to purchase from local sellers.
The popularity of Pandabuy is immense and has people around the world buying items from the website or app.
However, sometimes Pandabuy may face issues due to which it does not work, does not load or crashes not allowing you to access Pandabuy.
If you are also facing the issue of Pandabuy not working, not loading or keeps crashing, read on. This guide will discuss why is Pandabuy not working, not loading or keeps crashing and how you can fix it.
Why Is Pandabuy Not Working, Not Loading Or Keeps Crashing?
Pandabuy is not working, not loading or keeps crashing mainly due to server issues or outages faced by it, internet connectivity issues, use of an outdated web browser, not clearing cookies and data of the web browser, website maintenance and temporary issues with your device.
Below are the detailed reasons for the Airalo website not working:
1. Pandabuy Server Issues Or Outages
The most common reason for Pandabuy not working, not loading or keeps crashing is the technical issues or outages faced by the Pandabuy server.
When the server of Pandabuy is down and experiencing issues, the Pandabuy website and the app both become slow and it will not be able to load.
2. Internet Connectivity Issues
Another reason for Pandabuy not working, not loading or crashing is the slow or no internet connection at your end.
To access Pandabuy you need to have a high-speed or stable internet connection for it to work or load.
3. Use of An Outdated Web Browser
If the web browser that you are using is outdated then it will not be compatible with the Pandabuy not allowing you access.
Some websites can include harmful files that can corrupt the browser without your knowledge when you visit them.
4. Not Clearing Cookies And Data Of The Web Browser
The cookies and data get accumulated over a period for the websites. This includes corrupt files as well which can interfere with the working of Pandabuy.
It also occupies storage space that does not let the website work or load properly.
5. Pandabuy Maintenance
Many websites go through scheduled maintenance for their proper functioning and Pandabuy is no different.
The website maintenance does not allow any users to access the website till the maintenance work is finished by the Pandabuy team.
6. Temporary Issues With Your Device
Sometimes the issue is with the device that you are using to access Pandabuy. The temporary issues include not rebooting your device to make it work efficiently.
The device may also get updated when you are connected to the internet and requires to reboot due to which Pandabuy may not work or load properly.
How To Fix Pandabuy Not Working, Not Loading Or Keeps Crashing?
To fix Pandabuy not working, not loading or keeps crashing, check that there is no server issue with Pandabuy, ensure you have a stable and strong internet connection, update your web browser and clear the cache and data of the web browser. Additionally, wait for some time during Pandabuy maintenance and restart your device.
The fixes for Pandabuy not working, not loading or crashing are discussed in detail below:
1. Check The Pandabuy Website Server Status
The most common reason for Pandabuy not working, not loading or keeps crashing is due to server downtime or outages. It can happen due to technical reasons or an overload on the server.
This results in the Pandabuy website or the app not working or loading properly and can cause disruptions.
To ensure the server is up and running you can check the server status of Pandabuy on the UpdownRadar website.
The green graph indicates the server is not down and is functioning properly. If the graph is red then the server is down and you should wait for at least 24 to 48 hours for it to resolve.
2. Check Your Internet Connectivity
Sometimes the internet connection is not stable which does not allow Pandabuy to work or load.
If you use Wi-Fi, ensure it is working properly and you are receiving high-speed internet. You can also check the modem and router if they are working
To check the modem and router, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Turn off your modem and router. Wait for a few seconds and then turn it on again.
- You can switch from Ethernet to Wi-Fi or vice-versa.
- You can reduce the number of devices connected to Wi-Fi to boost the speed of the internet.
- Ensure you are receiving a strong Wi-Fi signal.
You can also use mobile data to access Pandabuy on your phone. To disable Wi-Fi and enable Mobile Data on your phone, the following are the steps:
- Open the “Control Center” or “Quick Settings” on your phone.
- If you are connected to Wi-Fi then look for the “Wi-Fi” icon and tap on it to disable it.
- Navigate to the “Mobile Data” icon and tap on it to enable it.
3. Update Your Web Browser And The Pandabuy App
The website is always updated by the development team to make it run smoothly, so it may happen that your web browser or device is not compatible with the new version of Pandabuy.
Ensure that your web browser and device are both up to date and install a supported web browser.
Alternatively, you can try a different browser other than that you previously used to open the Pandabuy website.
Also, ensure that you update the Pandabuy app on your phone to use it without interruptions.
4. Use The Pandabuy App
If the Pandabuy website is not working, loading or crashing, you can use the app on your phone.
The website may be facing issues or is currently down due to which you are unable to access the Pandabuy website.
In such a case, use the Pandabuy app on your phone to access it which is available for both iOS and Android devices.
5. Clear Cache And Data Of Web Browser
Clearing the cache and data of your web browser can free up storage space and delete corrupt files as well which get accumulated over a period of time.
This will improve the performance of the web browsers and also let the Pandabuy website work or load.
To clear the cache and data of the Google Chrome web browser, follow the steps mentioned below:
- You can go to “Settings” by clicking on three vertical dots located in the top right corner.
- From the left panel, click on “Privacy and Security”.
- Scroll down to “Clear Browsing Data” and click on it.
- Click on “Clear Data” to confirm.
To clear the cache and data of the Mozilla Firefox web browser, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the drop-down “Menu” in the top right corner and select “Preferences”.
- Click on “Privacy & Security”.
- Select “Clear Data” under the Cookies and Site Data section.
- “Uncheck” the checkbox by clicking on it for Cookies and Site Data and then click on “Clear”.
To clear the cache and data of the Safari web browser, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the “Safari” drop-down menu and select “Preferences”.
- Navigate to the “Advanced” tab and then select the checkbox for the Show Develop menu in the menu bar. Close the preferences window.
- Click on the “Develop” menu and then on the “Empty Cache”.
6. Wait For Some Time
The Pandabuy website may not be working, loading or crashing because of maintenance reasons as well which fixes the bugs and other issues.
The maintenance is usually scheduled and is temporary after which the website will function as usual and allow you access.
The best thing to do in such a case is to wait for at least 24 hours for the maintenance work to finish on Pandabuy.
7. Restart Your Device
If you have tried all the steps mentioned above then the issue can be with the device. When the device gets updated, it needs to restart and reboot so that it can finish installing updates.
In such cases, Pandabuy may not work unless you restart your device. You can restart your device and then try to access it.
If you are facing issues with the Pandabuy app on your phone, then restart your device. It will also fix any internet connectivity issues.
To restart the iPhone, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press and hold the volume up or down button along with the Sleep/Wake button on the side.
- “Slide power off” will appear on the screen. Slide the bar to turn off the phone.
- Wait for 30 seconds to let the screen go blank.
- Restart your phone by pressing the Sleep/Wake button on the side till the Apple logo appears on the screen.
To restart Android, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press the power button on your phone.
- When the menu appears, tap on “Power off”.
- Wait for the phone to switch off completely.
- Press the power button again to start your phone till the screen is lit.
8. Contact Pandabuy Support
If the problem persists then you can contact Pandabuy support to resolve Pandabuy not working, not loading or crashing issues.
You can email them or get online support on the Pandabuy website.