Are you facing trouble using the Airalo website? The Airalo website not working is an issue that can arise at any time.
Airalo is the largest eSIM provider for over 200 countries and regions around the globe. It is a popular choice for purchasing eSIM when you are travelling abroad.
You can easily create your Airalo account and manage all your eSIM-related activities either using the Airalo website or its app.
However, sometimes the website may face issues due to which it does not work and you will not be able to access your Airalo account limiting you from all activities.
If you are also facing the issue of the Airalo website not working, read on. This guide will discuss why is the Airalo website not working and how you can fix it.
Why Is The Airalo Website Not Working?
The Airalo website is not working mainly due to server issues or outages faced by the Airalo website, internet connectivity issues, use of an outdated web browser, not clearing cookies and data of the web browser, website maintenance and temporary issues with your device.
Below are the detailed reasons for the Airalo website not working:
1. Airalo Website Server Issues Or Outages
The most common reason for the Airalo website not working is the technical issues or outages faced by the Airalo server.
When the server of the Airalo website is down and experiencing issues, the website becomes slow and it will not be able to respond.
2. Internet Connectivity Issues
Another reason for the Airalo website not working is the slow or no internet connection at your end.
To access the Airalo website you need to have a high-speed or stable internet connection for the Airalo website to work.
3. Use of An Outdated Web Browser
If the web browser that you are using is outdated then it will not be compatible with the Airalo website not allowing you access.
4. Not Clearing Cookies And Data Of The Web Browser
The cookies and data get accumulated over a period for the websites. This includes corrupt files as well which can interfere with the working of the Airalo website.
It also occupies storage space that does not let the website load properly.
5. Airalo Website Maintenance
Many websites go through scheduled maintenance for their proper functioning and the Airalo website is no different.
The website maintenance does not allow any users to access the website till the maintenance work is finished by the Airalo team.
6. Temporary Issues With Your Device
Sometimes the issue is with the device that you are using to access the Airalo website. The temporary issues include not rebooting your device to make it work efficiently.
The device may also get updated when you are connected to the internet and requires to reboot due to which the Airalo website may not work properly.
How To Fix The Airalo Website Not Working?
To fix the Airalo website not working, check that there is no server issue with the Airalo website, ensure you have a stable and strong internet connection, update your web browser and clear the cache and data of the web browser. Additionally, wait for some time during the Airalo website maintenance and restart your device.
The fixes for the Airalo website not working are discussed in detail below:
1. Check The Airalo Website Server Status
The most common reason for the Airalo website not working is due to the website facing server downtime or outages. It can happen due to technical reasons or an overload on the server.
This results in the Airalo website not working properly and can cause disruptions.
To ensure the server is up and running you can check the server status of the Airalo website on the SaaSHub website.
The green graph indicates the server is not down and is functioning properly. If the graph is red then the server is down and you should wait for at least 24 to 48 hours for it to resolve.
2. Check Your Internet Connectivity
Sometimes the internet connection is not stable which does not allow the Airalo website to respond.
If you use Wi-Fi, ensure it is working properly and you are receiving high-speed internet. You can also check the modem and router if they are working
To check the modem and router, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Turn off your modem and router. Wait for a few seconds and then turn it on again.
- You can switch from Ethernet to Wi-Fi or vice-versa.
- You can reduce the number of devices connected to Wi-Fi to boost the speed of the internet.
- Ensure you are receiving a strong Wi-Fi signal.
3. Update Your Web Browser
The website is always updated by the development team to make it run smoothly, so it may happen that your web browser or device is not compatible with the new version of the Airalo website.
Ensure that your web browser and device are both up to date and install a supported web browser.
Alternatively, you can try a different browser other than that you previously used to open the Airalo website.
4. Clear Cache And Data Of Web Browser
Clearing the cache and data of your web browser can free up storage space and delete corrupt files as well which get accumulated over a period of time.
This will improve the performance of the web browsers and also let the Airalo website work.
To clear the cache and data of the Google Chrome web browser, follow the steps mentioned below:
- You can go to “Settings” by clicking on three vertical dots located in the top right corner.
- From the left panel, click on “Privacy and Security”.
- Scroll down to “Clear Browsing Data” and click on it.
- Click on “Clear Data” to confirm.
To clear the cache and data of the Mozilla Firefox web browser, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the drop-down “Menu” in the top right corner and select “Preferences”.
- Click on “Privacy & Security”.
- Select “Clear Data” under the Cookies and Site Data section.
- “Uncheck” the checkbox by clicking on it for Cookies and Site Data and then click on “Clear”.
To clear the cache and data of the Safari web browser, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the “Safari” drop-down menu and select “Preferences”.
- Navigate to the “Advanced” tab and then select the checkbox for the Show Develop menu in the menu bar. Close the preferences window.
- Click on the “Develop” menu and then on the “Empty Cache”.
5. Restart Your Device
If you have tried all the steps mentioned above then the issue can be with the device. When the device gets updated, it needs to restart and reboot so that it can finish installing updates.
In such cases, the Airalo website may not work unless you restart your device. You can restart your device and then try to access the Airalo website.
6. Contact Airalo Support
If the problem persists then you can contact Airalo support to resolve the Airalo website not working issue.
You can fill out the form and describe your issue for the team to get in touch with you to assist you with resolving your issues.