Do you want to get a BLU smartphone tablet for free? BLU smartphone tablet is a high-quality tablet with a variety of features that you can get at less than its original price.
The best way to get a BLU smartphone tablet is through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) at a generous discounted price with free internet services.
You can also get free calls and texts when ACP is clubbed with the Lifeline Program.
ACP and Lifeline programs are government-initiated programs that aim to provide affordable phone services and phones to low-income groups of Americans.
You can get a BLU smartphone tablet at a very generous discount through ACP, if not free. So if you are wondering how to get a BLU smartphone tablet, read on.
This article will discuss the eligibility guidelines to get a BLU smartphone tablet and how to do it.
What Are The Eligibility Guidelines To Get A BLU Smartphone Tablet Free?
You can get a BLU smartphone tablet for free through the Affordable Connectivity Program which requires you to provide income proof to show that your income is below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines. Another way to be eligible is by participating in Government Assistance Programs or Speicif Tribal Programs.
To show that your gross annual income is below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines, you can show the following documents to confirm your income status:
- Previous year’s tax return which can be federal, state or Tribal.
- Unemployment/Workers’ Compensation statement of benefits.
- Federal/tribal notice of letter showing your participation in the General Assistance.
- Child support award, divorce decree or any other document that has income information.
- Recent paycheck or stub received from your employer.
- Veterans Administration Statement of Benefits.
To show that you are part of specific Government Assistance Programs, you can show the following documents showing participation, verification letter, approval letter or statement of benefits:
- Provision schools
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program
- Federal Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- School Breakfast Program
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
To show that you are part of specific Tribal Programs, you can show the following documents showing participation, verification letter, approval letter or statement of benefits:
- Tribal TANF
- Tribal Head Start
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
You also have to show your identification documents and choose an ACP carrier before you can get a BLU smartphone tablet for free.
How To Get A BLU Smartphone Tablet Free?
After qualifying you can apply to get a BLU smartphone tablet for free by applying online, getting through your service provider or applying via mail.
Below are the detailed ways to get a BLU smartphone tablet for free:
1. Apply For A BLU Smartphone Tablet Online
You can visit the Affordable Connectivity website to apply online for the free tablet.
The National Verifier portal will open where you will have to enter your personal details like Social Security Number, email address, identification document, address and other necessary details.
After approval, you will receive instructions to get your free tablet. Follow the instructions and select your preferred carrier to get broadband service.
2. Get A BLU Smartphone Tablet Through The Service Provider
You can also apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program and a BLU smartphone tablet for free through your service provider.
You have to provide all the necessary details and documents to your service provider. Your service provider will submit those details and documents to the National Verifier portal.
Upon approval of your application, you will receive ACP benefits and a free BLU smartphone tablet.
3. Apply For A BLU Smartphone Tablet Via Mail
The ACP administration, USAC (Universal Service Administration Company) lets you apply via mail. Download the form, fill out your details, attach all the necessary documents and mail it to the following address:
ACP Support Center
P.O. Box 9100
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
Upon approval, you will receive details to select your preferred service provider. After which you will receive ACP benefits and a free BLU smartphone tablet.
Service providers that provide a BLU smartphone tablet for free under the Government ACP program are QLink Wireless, SafeLink Wireless, Assurance Wireless, AirTalk Wireless and Cintex Wireless.