If your phone is broken, stolen, damaged or malfunctioning then you can replace it from AirTalk Wireless provided you comply with the replacement policy.
AirTalk Wireless is a service provider under the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) which aims to provide affordable wireless services to low-income groups.
You can get a free phone from AirTalk Wireless when you apply for their program and if the phone ever gets broken or damaged then you can replace it.
If you purchased the phone from AirTalk Wireless and want to replace it but are not sure how to get a replacement phone then read on.
This article will discuss what is the replacement policy for the phone and how to get an AirTalk Wireless replacement phone.
What Is The Replacement Policy To Get An AirTalk Wireless Phone?
Each service provider has their replacement policies that should be complied with to make the replacement for the phone. AirTalk Wireless is no different and also sets specific policies to replace phones that are purchased or received directly by them.
If you received a phone from AirTalk Wireless under the Government Lifeline program, then you may receive any phone model at the company’s sole discretion.
The replacement policy for the Lifeline free devices is also the same as the policy for other phones purchased or received from AirTalk Wireless.
The policies are mentioned below to replace your AirTalk Wireless phone:
- You can return the phone if you purchased or received it directly from AirTalk Wireless within 15 days of the purchase. You must return the phone in the same condition as when you first purchased or received it at the time of activation.
- All the phones purchased or received directly from AirTalk Wireless come with a 15-day warranty from them. If the phone starts malfunctioning in the warranty period, you can contact AirTalk Wireless customer support to get a replacement or full refund.
- If your AirTalk Wireless phone gets stolen, lost or damaged then AirTalk Wireless does not take responsibility. In such cases, you can still receive a replacement phone by paying an additional fee of $25 to get a new phone.
- If you face any issues with your phone then contact AirTalk Wireless customer support as soon as possible to get your issues resolved. You can call +1 (855) 924-7825 or email at email@example.com.
Apart from a 15-day warranty by AirTalk Wireless, the phone may also come with a one-year warranty from the manufacturer.
If your phone starts malfunctioning then the manufacturer will check for any damage or misuse. After careful inspection, you can receive a replacement phone from the manufacturer within the warranty period.
The replacement of a phone from the manufacturer is only possible for malfunctioning devices and not for damaged or stolen phones.
You can contact AirTalk Wireless customer support or the manufacturer of your phone to know about the warranty period.
How To Get AirTalk Wireless Replacement Phone
To get a replacement phone from AirTalk Wireless provided you purchased or received it directly from them by contacting customer support and describing your issue in detail.
You can contact AirTalk Wireless in the following ways:
- You can write to them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also contact Airtalk Wireless online by filling out the form and submitting it. After which an agent will contact you.
- You can call +1 (855) 924-7825. The AirTalk Support is available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST or Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.