AirTalk Wireless is a service provider under the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) which aims to provide affordable wireless services to low-income groups.
Under their Lifeline Program, AirTalk Wireless also provides free phones to their eligible customers. All you have to do is qualify for the program, provide document proofs and then apply for a free phone.
The process is very easy to follow and with all the necessary documents, you can also get a free phone from AirTalk Wireless.
You can also get a free phone when you qualify for their Lifeline program when you provide valid document proof.
If you are intrigued and want to know more about the free phone under the Lifeline program then read on. This article will discuss what phones work with AirTalk Wireless and if you can get free iPhones.
Does AirTalk Wireless Give Free Phones?
Yes, AirTalk Wireless give free phones under their Lifeline program to their eligible customers along with free monthly phone service.
You can get free high-speed data, talk and text as a part of Lifeline and Affordability Connectivity Programs operated by the FCC and get funding from the U.S. government.
However, you have to first qualify for the program which can either be done by participating in the Government Assistance Program or based on income.
The Government Assistance Program includes the following programs:
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)/CalFresh
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
You can qualify based on income as well to receive a free phone from AirTalk Wireless if your household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
What Phones Work With AirTalk Wireless?
AirTalk Wireless works with a variety of popular phone brands which include Apple, Samsung, Google, Nokia and Motorola. You can select the phone brand that you want, unlike other service providers who do not give a choice of phones.
Another great deal along with a free phone is by paying just $10.01 you can also get a tablet.
If you lose or break your phone then with a nominal additional charge you can get a new replacement phone.
Does AirTalk Wireless Give Free iPhones?
Yes, AirTalk Wireless also gives free iPhones under their Lifeline program to their eligible customers along with free monthly phone service.
Unlike other service providers, AirTalk Wireless gives you an option to select any phone brand you want if you qualify for their free phone under the Lifeline Program.
How To Get AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone
To get a free government phone from AirTalk Wireless you have to be first eligible to qualify for the Lifeline program which can either be done by participating in the Government Assistance Program or based on income.
After eligibility, you have to provide documents proof to proceed with the application process. The documents for proof are:
- Proof of Identification
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Government Benefit Participation
You can now proceed to the application process after you have provided the required documents.
To apply for government free phone from AirTalk Wireless, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the AirTalk Wireless Lifeline Program webpage.
- Click on the “Enroll Now” button.
- Enter the ZIP code of your area and click on “Apply Now”.
- You will see plans that work best in your area. Select the plan and click on “Apply Now”.
- Enter all your information like name, date of birth and SSN. After filling in the information click on “Continue”.
- Add your contact information like phone number, address and email. Click on “Continue”.
- Attach all your proof of documents and ensure the address on your ID and application are same. Click on “Continue”.
The application process will take 20-30 minutes to complete. If your application process is approved you will receive an email about your order from AirTalk Wireless.