Are you also wondering how to see your seat’s view on StubHub?
StubHub is a popular platform that allows people to buy and sell tickets for various events like concerts, theatre performances, sports matches, and other similar live entertainment events.
Many people may often wonder what the view from their seats would look like while purchasing their tickets on the platform.
To satisfy this curiosity, StubHub has created a feature to do just that.
And here we are with a detailed guide on how you can use Seat View!
How to See Seat View on StubHub?
Seat View is a brand new feature by StubHub that allows users to get a 3D preview of what the view might look like from a specific seat at a venue, all while in the comfort of their own home.
This exciting feature provides the buyer with as much transparency as possible to help them make the best decision while purchasing tickets to an event.
Here is how you can use Seat View for yourself:
- Visit the StubHub website.
- Select an event which you would like to buy tickets for. You can browse through various categories, or search for specific keywords using the Search Bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Event that you would like to go to.
- If the event has multiple dates, select the one which you like.
- This will take you to the Tickets page, where you will be able to see the layout of the venue, as well as tickets.
- Choose a Ticket by clicking on specific areas of the venue or browsing the listings on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select the Ticket which you like.
- This will open a pop-up window on your screen showing the details of your seat.
- If a 3D view is available, it will be shown on the top of the pop-up window.
- Click on Interactive View to get a 360º preview of the view from your seat.
You will then be able to use Seat View to see how it will look from the seat you have selected at the venue.
You can drag your mouse over the view to move the view around to get an idea of the entire venue from your desired spot.
Why Can’t I Use Seat View on StubHub?
There may be a few reasons why you are unable to use Seat View on StubHub:
1. Seat View Unavailable for Selected Seat on StubHub
It is possible that the Seat View feature is not available for the seat you have selected at the venue.
Such a case can happen, as some seats have a Seat View feature while others might not.
In this case, you can always pick another seat that is close to your original seat and check if it has the Seat View feature.
While not entirely accurate, it will give you a general idea of how the view might be from your seat.
Or else, you could purchase a different ticket for a different seat which has the feature available.
2. Seat View Unavailable for Selected Venue on StubHub
There are some cases where Seat View is not available for the specific venue itself.
This is because Seat View is a brand new feature, and as such it has not been fully rolled out or used for all the venues available on the StubHub platform.
As such, you will not be able to use Seat View for any of the seats in the venue.
If this is the case, you can try searching for a different venue for the same event which offers a Seat View preview for you.
3. Technical Issues with StubHub
There may be some technical issues with Stubhub that are preventing you from using Seat View properly, be it either not being able to use the interactive features, or not even getting the preview at all.
If this is the case, you can try to refresh and revisit the page again.
If that does not help, try again later to see if the issue has been resolved.
What is Side View on StubHub?
When purchasing tickets on StubHub, you may see “Side View” stated under some tickets.
You may be wondering what Side View means.
Side View is one of the types of disclosures that the ticket seller is required to provide when putting up a ticket for sale.
Side View means that the seat for which you are buying the ticket is located in a part of the venue where you will not be able to get a front view due to being on the side.
Sellers are required to disclose this, which is why it is stated in the ticket details in the listings which you browse through for an event.
This is because StubHub understands that the type of view one would get from specific seats might influence the buyer’s purchasing decision, and would have a negative impact on their experience if they were not aware of this while purchasing the ticket.
As such, this helps the buyer make an informed decision so that they can have the best experience possible when buying tickets from StubHub.