PSVR2 Sense controllers are your gateway to interacting with the digital world, offering haptic feedback and adaptive triggers that bring virtual environments to life.
Despite the latest technology, users often face issues with the controllers and spend hours fixing them.
But, any errors related to connectivity problems, calibration, play area tracking or just unexplained glitches, a simple reset can often be the quick fix you need to get back into the game.
In this blog post, we will guide you through the process of resetting your PSVR2 controller step by step.
How To Reset PlayStation VR2 (PSVR2) Controller
Resetting the PlayStation VR2 Controller fixes the technical glitches that occurred due to cached files and power interruptions ensuring the device starts over to its original state.
Here are the steps To Reset PlayStation VR2 (PSVR2) Controller:
- Power Off the PS5 Console: Before you begin the reset process, ensure that your PlayStation 5 console is turned off and disconnect the USB from the PS.
- Locate the Reset Button: Find the small “Reset Button” on the back of the controller near the L /R button. It is usually seen as a tiny pinhole that may require a tool to reach.
3. Press the Reset Button: Use a pin or a similar small tool to gently press the reset button inside the hole for “7 seconds “and reconnect the USB with the PS5 Console.
4. Wait and Reconnect: Press the “PS button” to turn on the controller and let it pair with the PS5.
Once Paired, you can see the device listed in the Bluetooth settings on PS5.
To access the Bluetooth settings :
- Go to Home and click on the “Settings Icon” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Go to “Accessories “> “General” >” Bluetooth Accessories “
How To Reset the Camera Calibration on PlayStation VR2 (PSVR2) Controller?
If you face any issues with the play area, you can reset it by tracking the camera calibration.
To reset the camera Calibration, Follow the below steps:
1. Go to “Home” Screen
3. Click on “Setting Icons” at the top right corner of the screen
2. Scroll down and click on “Accessories“
4. Power on your Headset and you will see “Playsatuon VR2”
5. Click On “Playsatuon VR2”
6. Move down and click on “Tracking Camera Calibration“
7. Click on “X” button from your controller to reset it.
Now put your headset on, and pull the front lens cap to adjust the front panel of your headset to your comfort.
How To Reset the Camera Lens Into PlayStation VR2 (PSVR2) Controller?
Resetting the camera lens helps you to position the lens to your comfort and eliminates any issue with positioning the camera.
- Go to “Home” Screen
- Click on “Setting Icons” at the top right corner of the screen
- Scroll down and click on “Accessories“
- Power on your Headset and you will see “Playsatuon VR2” and click on it.
- Click on “Adjust Lens Distance and VR Head position”
- Click on “X” button from your controller to reset it.
- Now put your headset on, and adjust the lenses by turning the tuner at the back side of the headset to your comfort.
- Once done with the reset, restart both PS5 and controller.