Are you a T-Mobile customer looking to get a T Mobile bill statement?
Whether you prefer to view your statement on the website, mobile app, or mobile device, T-Mobile makes it easy to access your bill statement anytime, anywhere.
In this blog post, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to get your T-Mobile bill statement.
How to Get T Mobile Bill Statement On Website?
Viewing and getting billing details might be a little confusing, with the following detailed step-by-step guide on how to get your T-Mobile bill statement, you can easily view your bill statements.
- Go to the T-Mobile website at https://www.t-mobile.com/.
- Click on the “My Account” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the “Log in” Button in the drop-down list.
- Log in to your T-Mobile account hub by entering your “T-Mobile ID and password” on the login page.
- Select the account for which you want to view the bill statement, if you have multiple accounts.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Billing” tab.
- Go to the “Statements” tab, where you can see the bill statements.
- If you need to view a past bill statement, click on the “View Past Statements” button at the bottom of the page.
- From there, you can also select the month and year of the statement you want to view.
You can also view the charges by clicking on the usage button
- Log into your desired account and Go to the “Billing” section on your T Mobile website.
- Go to the “Usage” tab. View the current and last three billing period details with the following filters.
- BILLING PERIOD
- TALK TIME
- DATA USED
- OUT-OF-PLAN CHARGES
- Select a billing period to view charges by line by clicking the “View by line” section.
How To Download the T Mobile Bill Statement?
Once you’ve located the bill statement you want to download, you can easily save it to your computer by following these steps:
- After you have opened the Bill statement by following the above-given steps, scroll down and select “Download PDF” for the statement you would like to download.
- Click on the “View summary bill” button to save the billing statement to your computer. A PDF of your bill will be downloaded.
- To view the file, drag down the status bar at the top of the screen or find it in your downloads folder.
How to Get T Mobile Bill Statement in Mobile App?
If you don’t have the T Mobile app, follow the below steps to download and install the T Mobile App.
Download the T Mobile App
- Open the “Google Play Store (Android) or Apple App Store (iOS)” on your mobile device.
- In the search bar, type “T Mobile” and hit enter.
- Look for the T Mobile app and click on the “Install” button next to the app.
- Wait for the app to download and install on your device.
Get T Mobile Bill Statement On Mobile Device
- Open the installed T-Mobile app and log in to your T mobile account hub by entering your username and password. If you don’t have a T Mobile account, you can create one by clicking on the “Sign Up” button and following the on-screen instructions.
- If you have multiple accounts, select the account for which you want to view the billing statement.
- Tap on the “Bill” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- From here, you can view your current bill statement and past statements.
- To view your current bill statement, tap on the “Current” tab located at the top of the screen.
- To view a past bill statement, tap on the “Past Statements” tab located at the top of the screen.
- Select the statement you wish to view and click on the “View Bill” button. Now, you can view the T Mobile Bill Statement.
- You can also enter the specific month in the “From” and “To” sections to see the required statement details.
- To download your bill statement as a PDF file, tap on the “Download PDF” button. Note: that the download option is only available on Android mobiles.
- If you prefer paperless billing, you can also view your bill statement online by accessing your account at https://manage.my.t-mobile.com or by following the instructions provided to you in your paperless billing notification.