Truist Bank is a popular financial institution that offers a range of banking services, including the Zelle digital payment platform.
While Zelle is a convenient way to send and receive money, some users may encounter a pending issue when trying to send or receive payments.
In this article, we will provide you with a detailed guide on how to fix the Truist Zelle pending issue.
Why Truist Zelle Payment is Pending?
The Truist Zelle payment pending issue can be caused by several reasons. Here are some of the most common reasons why this issue may occur:
1. Network connectivity issues: If you have a poor internet connection or network connectivity issues, your Zelle payment may be pending.
2. Payment verification Issues: If your payment is flagged for review, it means that the bank needs to verify the transaction before it can be completed. This can cause a delay in processing and result in a pending payment.
3. Incorrect recipient information: If you have entered incorrect recipient information, such as an incorrect email address or phone number, your Zelle payment may be pending.
4. Bank account verification: If your bank account is not verified or linked to Zelle, your payment may be pending until the verification process is completed.
5. Account restrictions: If your Zelle account has certain restrictions or limitations, such as a daily or monthly transaction limit, your payment may be pending until the limit is increased or removed.
How To Fix truist zelle Payment pending Issue?
To fix the Truist Zelle payment pending issue, check the internet connection, verify payment information and your Truist Bank account information.
Additionally, you can check Zelle account restrictions if you have ant and verify the payment status with Truist to fix the pending issue.
1. Check Network Connectivity
The first step is to check your network connectivity. Make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that your device is connected to the network. If you are using a mobile device, try switching to a different network or connecting to Wi-Fi.
2. Verify Payment Information
Double-check the recipient’s information to ensure that it is correct and up-to-date. If you have entered incorrect information, such as an incorrect email address or phone number, your Zelle payment may be pending.
3. Verify Truist Bank Account
Make sure that your bank account is verified and linked to Zelle. If your bank account is not verified, you may need to complete the verification process before your payment can be processed.
4. Check for Payment Verification
If your payment is flagged for review, it means that the bank needs to verify the transaction before it can be completed. This can cause a delay in processing and result in a pending payment.
Contact Truist customer support to inquire about the status of your payment and whether it requires verification.
5. Check for Zelle Account Restrictions
If your Zelle account has certain restrictions or limitations, such as a daily or monthly transaction limit, your payment may be pending until the limit is increased or removed.
Check your account settings to see if you have any restrictions on sending or receiving payments.
6. Contact Truist Customer Support
If your payment is still pending, contact Truist customer support for further assistance.
They may be able to provide additional technical support or escalate the issue to their technical team for resolution.