Regions Bank is one of the financial institutions that offers Zelle services to its customers.
If you have added a recipient to your Zelle account through Regions Bank and no longer need to send them money, you may want to delete them from your recipient list.
Deleting a recipient from your Zelle account is a simple process and can be done through the Regions Bank mobile app or online banking platform.
In this blog, I will provide clear and concise instructions on “how to Delete a Zelle Recipient From Your Regions Bank Account.”
How To Delete Zelle Recipient From Regions Bank
If you no longer need to send money to someone using Zelle, you can easily delete them from your list of recipients. Here’s how you can delete a Zelle recipient from Regions Bank:
- Log in to your Regions Bank account on the website or mobile app.
- Click on the “Payments” tab
- Select “Send Money with Zelle” from the dropdown list.
- Find the recipient you want to delete and click on their name.
- Click on “Edit” next to the recipient’s name.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Delete Recipient.”
- Confirm that you want to delete the recipient by clicking on “Yes.”
Once you confirm the deletion, the recipient will be removed from your list of Zelle recipients.
Keep in mind that if you have any pending payments to this recipient, you will need to cancel them before you can delete the recipient.