Are you looking for a way to configure the APN settings on your device? Are you unable to share a hotspot or use AirTalk Wireless data services on your device?
AirVoice, the parent business of AirTalk Wireless, is an FCC-approved Eligible Telecommunications Carrier (ETC) that offers Lifeline, Affordable Connectivity, and Emergency Broadband Services to economically disadvantaged Americans without insurance.
Airtalk Wireless provides free cell phones to customers who meet certain criteria.
Before obtaining the service, you or a household member may be needed to engage in a government assistance program; however, this will vary depending on your income level.
It is essential to configure the APN settings in the correct way to be able to use AirTalk Wireless data services and share a hotspot with other devices.
This article will guide you through configuring the correct APN settings to use AirTalk Wireless data services.
Steps to Configure the AirTalk Wireless APN Settings
Access Point Name (APN) settings are essential for hotspot and cellular data functionality. Make sure your device has the correct APN settings for AirTalk Wireless.
Using the correct APN settings will enable you to send share hotspots from your AirTalk Wireless phone. If you remove the AirTalk SIM card and switch to another phone model, you must configure the APN in order to receive the connection.
To set your APN settings, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Tap on Networks & Connections.
- Then go to Mobile Networks and select Access Point Name.
- Tap on Add (+) new APN. Set the settings as per the information below.
- Name: AirTalk
- APN: reseller
- MMS Proxy:proxy.mobile.att.net
- MMS: Port 80
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 280
- Authentication Type: None
- APN Type: default,supl,mms
- APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer: Unspecified
- Save the settings after pressing the Menu button.
- Return to the home page of your device and turn the Airplane mode on your device on and off.