Zelle is a digital payment service that allows users to quickly and easily transfer money to other people using their email addresses or phone number.
Zelle is available through many banks and financial institutions, including Chase.
If you have a Chase account, you can use the Zelle service to send and receive money from other people who also have a bank account and have enrolled in the Zelle service.
To use Zelle with Chase, you will need to have the Chase app on your device and be signed in to your account.
You will also need to add the recipient’s email address or phone number to your list of recipients in the app.
To receive money from Zelle into your Chase account, you will need to follow these steps:
- Make sure you have a Chase account and have enrolled in the Zelle service. You can enroll in the Zelle service through the Chase app or by visiting the Chase website.
- Provide the person who is sending you the money with your email address or phone number. This is the information that the sender will use to send the money to you using the Zelle service.
- Open the Chase app on your device.
- Sign in to your account.
- Tap on the “Pay & Transfer” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the “Zelle” option.
- If you have not added any recipients yet, tap on the “Add a recipient” button and enter the recipient’s email address or phone number.
- If you have already added a recipient, tap on the recipient’s name in the list of recipients.
- Enter the amount of money you want to request and tap on “Next”.
- Review the details of the transaction and tap on “Send” to complete the transaction.
After completing these steps, the sender will receive a notification from Zelle requesting the money.
If the sender accepts the request, the money will be transferred to your Chase account using the Zelle service.
Note that the sender will need to have a bank account and have enrolled in the Zelle service in order to send the money to you.