Printing labels for items in your Vinted store is essential to the selling process. Labels help ensure smooth shipping and delivery to your buyers.
In this step-by-step guide, we will walk you through the process of printing labels for every item in your Vinted store.
Whether you’re a new seller or just looking for a refresher, this article will provide simple instructions to make the printing process a breeze. So, let’s get started!
Understanding the Label Types
Evri labels can come in two different formats: QR code and barcode. The label type determines whether you can print it in-store or need to print it yourself.
If the label contains a QR code, printing anything is unnecessary, as the code can be scanned from a mobile device.
However, if the label only has a barcode, it must be physically printed for shipping.
How To Print Evri Labels in-store?
According to Vinted users, certain collection points can print Evri labels in-store.
To utilize this service, you need to find a collection point with a “print label in-store” option.
Not all collection points provide this service, so checking the available options on the Vinted website or app is essential.
Printing Labels Yourself
If the collection point you choose doesn’t offer in-store printing or you prefer to print the label yourself, you can use a printer at home.
Evri labels can be easily generated and printed from the Vinted website or app. Once you have access to a printer, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Vinted account and navigate to the shipping section.
- Select the Evri shipping option and fill in the necessary details.
- Generate the label, including the correct shipping information and barcode.
- Choose the option to print the label and select your preferred paper size.
- Load the appropriate label paper into your printer.
- Click the print button and wait for the label to be printed.
- Ensure that the label is legible and properly attached to the package.
In some cases, users have reported receiving Evri labels without QR codes or unusual barcodes, so you can contact Vinted customer support for assistance.