Zelle is a popular digital payment platform that allows users to send and receive money quickly and easily.
However, if you’ve added a recipient to your Citibank account and no longer need to send them money, you may want to delete them from your Zelle recipient list.
Fortunately, deleting a Zelle recipient from your Citibank account is a simple process that can be done online.
In this blog post, we will guide you through the steps to delete a Zelle recipient from your Citibank account.
How To Delete Zelle Recipient From Citibank Account
If you need to delete a Zelle recipient from your Citibank account, the process is straightforward and can be completed in just a few steps. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your Citibank account on your computer or mobile device.
- Click on the “Payments and Transfers” section of your account page.
- Select the “Zelle” option from the drop-down list of available payment methods.
- Locate the recipient you wish to delete and click on their name.
- Select the “Delete Recipient” option.
- Click “Yes” on Prompt to confirm the action to delete them from your account.
Once you’ve completed these steps, the recipient will be removed from your Citibank Zelle account.
Keep in mind that if you’ve already sent a payment to this recipient, you won’t be able to cancel or retrieve the funds.
It’s always a good idea to review your Zelle recipient list periodically and delete any recipients you no longer need.